Martín Pittaluga -
Owner & Co-Founder, La Huella-José Ignacio & Quinto La Huella-Miami
Martín Pittaluga grew up in Spain, breathing the smell of gazpachos and Spanish tortilla daily. His career began as a young boy working alongside his relatives in his brother's Greek restaurant in Punta del Este, Uruguay.
Later, his love of cooking blossomed in Paris and Venice while working on the Orient Express. When he returned to Uruguay, he and his friend Guzmán Artagaveytia hatched a dream of opening a restaurant along the beach. That dream is Parador La Huella.
Find below some of the many ventures Martín has created or co-created:
- Parador La Caracola – Laguna Garzón – Uruguay
- Mostrador Santa Teresita – José Ignacio – Uruguay
- Quinto La Huella – Miami – USA
- Orilla – Buenos Aires – Argentina
- Restaurant-Bar Bodega “Sucre” – Buenos Aires – Argentina. Partner. Opening: October 2001
- Parador La Huella - Faro José Ignacio, Uruguay. Partner & Manager. Opening: December 2001
- Restaurant-Bar-Boutique “Bajo el alma” Faro José Ignacio, Maldonado, Uruguay. Partner & Manager. Summer Seasons 1999-2000, 2000-2001, 2001-2002, 2002-2003
- “Restaurant La Roca” - Yacht Club de Porto Santo, Madeira, Portugal. Partner & Opening Manager. Summer season May- September 2000,2001 & 2002.
And many others….